Training That Works!
It is the first 16 weeks of a puppy’s life that is most critical.
A Puppy’s Brain is Too Precious to Waste!
“WHAT A GOOD DOG!”
( 3 WEEKS)
THIS ADDITIONAL THREE WEEK TRAINING PROGRAM IS AN OPTIONAL CONTINUATION OF OUR PUPPY CULTURE TRAINING.
YOUR PUPPY WILL REMAIN WITH US TO FURTHER DEVELOP THE CONCEPTS ALREADY MASTERED AND INTRODUCE NEW SKILLS AS WELL.
As part of your additional training you will now receive full access to a lifetime membership to Baxter & Bella – the online puppy school – at no additional charge!
So now when your new puppy comes home, you can continue the training that you puppy has learned here!
You will also have access to videos and full instructions to make you puppy the best puppy on the block!
PUPPIES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE THEY ATTEND THE ADVANCED TRAINING.
- SOCIALIZATION, YOUR PUPPY WILL BE INTRODUCED TO MANY NEW THINGS INCLUDING NEW DOGS, NEW PEOPLE AND PLACES.
- LEARN TO “FOCUS” ON CUE
- LEARN TO SIT
- LEARN DOWN
- LEARN GO TO “PLACE” OR “GO TO MAT”
- LEARN TO UNDERSTAND AND DEVELOP HOUSEHOLD MANNERS SUCH AS NOT JUMPING, NIPPING, ETC
- LEARN “COME” FROM SHORT DISTANCES.
- LEARN TO RIDE NICELY IN THE CAR, STAYING IN THEIR OWN SEAT
- FURTHER DEVELOP LOOSE LEASH TRAINING AND SITTING WHEN COMING TO A STOP.
- CONTINUING DEVELOPMENT OF HOUSE-TRAINING
- WEEKLY EMAILS AND VIDEOS OF YOUR PUPPY’S PROGRESS
- UNLIMITED LIFETIME SUPPORT
At Magnolia Australian Labradoodles, our mission is to prepare each puppy to develop skills that will last them the rest of their life.
As part of that mission, I decided that it wasn’t good enough to just breed dogs and sell puppies. I wanted to breed dogs and produce the best puppies that would adapt to family life with confidence.
After attending The Victoria Stilwell Dog Training Academy I became better equiped to understand how puppies think and the best way to raise them.
That led me to Puppy Culture and now Baxter & Bella.
What is Puppy Culture?
Puppy Culture represents a gold standard in puppy rearing and early socialization.
It begins even before the puppies are born. Our breeding dogs are throughly tested so that the puppies begin their life healthy. We make sure all of our dogs have the best nutrition and a peaceful enviroment to raise their offspring. At 3 days old we start a program called ENS (Early Neurological Stimulation) and we play soft classical music before starting the process of moving them into their puppy playpen which will be filled with enrichment.
As breeders, we have more opportunity to make a dramatic impact on a puppy’s ultimate personality than anyone else ever will. By the time the puppy goes to his new home, much of that opportunity has already been lost. Puppy Culture shows us what we need to do and when, in order to take advantage of our power as a breeder.
As early as 5 weeks old, we begin to teach our puppies skills that will last them a lifetime. We begin by introducing the puppies to a “clicker”. Here is a list of skills every puppy at Magnolia Australian Labradoodles will learn before going to their new homes.
- LEARNING TO SIT POLITELY INSTEAD OF JUMPING UP
- CRATE TRAINING, PUPPIES BEGIN SLEEPING IN THEIR CRATES AT 7 WEEKS OLD.
- BEGIN HOUSE-TRAINING (NOTE: PUPPIES ARE NOT FULLY HOUSE TRAINED UNTIL 9-12 MONTHS OF AGE.)
- Riding in a car
- BE FURTHER EXPOSED TO VARIOUS SOCIALIZATION CONCEPTS INCLUDING OTHER DOGS, CATS, CHILDREN, STRANGERS, STAIRS, ETC.
- YOU WILL RECEIVE WEEKLY EMAILS AND VIDEOS OF THE PUPPY’S PROGRESS
- unlimited lifetime support
Every family is different and will have different goals for their new puppy.
We will work with each family to better understand their individual needs and tailor our program to make sure each puppy has the best start in their new homes. If you would like more information on this program please email email@example.com.